Accessibility View Close toolbar

Patient Center

What Can I Expect?

Going to the Chiropractor is a new experience for many of us. Maybe we've heard through a friend or have done some research online. It's possible that you are just fed up with living in pain and it's time to do something about it. In either case, your first visit to the chiropractor will really be about getting to know the chiropractor and discussing your history, current condition and goals.

As with any doctor's visit, you'll start by finishing some new patient paperwork. Upon meeting with the doctor, you'll discuss your concerns and expectations as well as have the chance to ask any questions you may have. We will perform a physical examination and most likely take a few x-rays to see what your current state is. Once this is complete, we'll take a look at the overall results of our conversation and the exams. Together, we'll come up with a plan of action which will begin when you are completely satisfied and ready to move forward.

Payment Options

Group or Individual Insurance
We attempt to take out as much of the “insurance hassle” as possible for you. We’ll call your insurance company to verify coverage/ benefits. Please remember, however, that the benefits quoted to us by your insurance company are not a guarantee of payment. We will file your claim and await payment for 90 days. If your insurance company pays the benefits they quoted to us, the only services you will be responsible for are any non-covered services, deductibles or co-pays. If you have any questions at all regarding your financial responsibilities at our office, please do not hesitate to ask.

Patients Without Insurance
We offer a very affordable time of service payment option for anyone without chiropractic insurance coverage. We accept cash, personal check, MasterCard, Visa or Discover cards.

“On the Job” Injury (Worker’s Compensation)
If you are injured on the job, your care should be paid for under your employer’s Worker’s Compensation insurance. You will need to inform your employer of the accident and obtain the name and address of the carrier of their insurance. If your employer does not provide us with this information, if a settlement has not been made within 3 months, or if you suspend or terminate care, any fees and services are due immediately.

Personal Injury or Automobile Accidents
Please notify your auto insurance carrier of your visit to our office immediately. Notify our office immediately if an attorney is representing you. Although you are ultimately responsible for your bill, we will wait for settlement of your claim for up to six months after your care is completed. Once the claim is settled or if you suspend or terminate care, any fees for services are due immediately.

Medicare
We do accept assignment for Medicare. Payment for services that Medicare will cover is usually sent directly to our office. The ONLY service covered by Medicare in a Chiropractic office is manual manipulation (adjustments) of the spine. Medicare pays 80% of the allowable fee once the deductible has been met. You are required to pay the deductible and the remaining 20% as well as any non-covered services. Our office completes and files the forms for Medicare at no charge.

Secondary Insurance
Please inform us of any secondary insurance you may have.
Generations Chiropractic & Wellness